Course will be in English, as long as there is someone who officialy does not understand Estonian (Erasmus students).
Materials and code/comments is always in English.
Lead by Andres Käver
Assistant Teachers (& uni-id):
- Kerman Saapar
- Mikk Raba
- Elina Antanova
- Pavel Volkov
- 20p theoretical quiz – on paper (or in moodle when needed), multiple choice questions, no outside help .
- 30p practical exam - everything is allowed
- 50p home projects – no teams
- 0-50: FAIL, >50: 1, >60: 2, >70: 3, >80: 4, >90: 5
- Every grade part has >50% requirement
- 50 points
- No official teams - project presentation is individual
- Final project defence – 20 points
- X milestones/projects, every milestone gives 30/X points
- X – is anywhere from 1 - 20
- Every milestone has deadline, every day over deadline removes 10% of this deadlines points
you can plagiarize everything, referencing the source of code is not mandatory
1 member teams + teacher/TA’s
- No running away of learning it all
Do not leave all work for the last week! It's too much to get it done in few days.
Student projects (all grading is based on git history and content) https://gitlab.cs.ttu.ee
Git repo has to be named
Please add teacher and all TA's as developers into your git repo.
Put README.md in root folder, with your name, uni-id and student code
All projects in the same repo – in different folders
Do not forget to add .gitignore to your repository.