Native Mobile Apps Development
Lead by Andres Käver
Assistant Teachers (& uni-id):
- Kerman Saapar
- Mikk Raba
Grading for ITI0213
- N home projects, max 70 points total in sum. Every home project gives 70/N points. All home projects are mandatory.
- N - unknown, usually 4-10.
- Final project - 30 points.
- All projects have deadline. Every day over deadline -5% from that homeworks score. (so its zero points if you are late 20 or more days).
- There might be additional bonus task, worth extra 10 points.
- Initially every project is graded in 100 point scale.
- Every grade part has >50% requirement
- 0-50: FAIL, >50: 1, >60: 2, >70: 3, >80: 4, >90: 5
Grading for ICD0022
- X home projects (divided to legs ), max 70 points total in sum. Every home project leg gives 70/(amount of legs) points. All home projects are mandatory.
- X - unknown, usually 4-10.
- Final project - 30 points. Divided to legs, every leg gives 30/(amount of legs) points.
Every leg has deadline and minimum requirements, every day over deadline reduces score by 5%.
All projects/legs are mandatory, even in case of 0 points.
Final score: 70 points + 30 points = 100 points
Grade according to points: 0-50: FAIL, >50: 1, >60: 2, >70: 3, >80: 4, >90: 5
- No official teams - project presentation/code review is individual
- you can plagiarize everything, referencing the source of code is not mandatory
Student projects (all grading is based on git history and content) https://gitlab.cs.ttu.ee
Git repos have to be named
iti0213-22-23s-|hw name| - replace |hw name| with your project name
icd0022-22-23f-|hw name| - replace |hw name| with your project name
Please add teacher and all TA's as developers into all your git repos.
Do not leave all the work for the last week!