Programming in C#
Lead by Andres Käver
Assistant Teachers (& uni-id):
- Kerman Saapar
- Mikk Raba
- 20p theoretical quiz – on paper (multiple choice questions), no outside help (or in moodle).
- 30p practical exam - everything is allowed
- 50p home project – no teams
- 0-50: FAIL, >50: 1, >60: 2, >70: 3, >80: 4, >90: 5
- Every grade part has >50% requirement
Notes about grading
- Home assignment grade can’t be higher than practical examination
- How could you do your homework at max, and then fail practical exam?
- 50 points
- No official teams - project presentation is individual
- Final project defence – 25 points
- X milestones, every milestone gives 25/X points
- X – is anywhere from 1 - 20
- Every milestone has deadline, every day over deadline removes 10% of this deadlines points
- you can plagiarize everything, referencing the source of code is not mandatory
Projects (all grading is based on git history and content) https://gitlab.cs.ttu.ee (Uni-ID)
Git repo has to be named
cyber security: ics0010-2022f
Create README.md in root directory with your name, student code and uni-id.
Please add teacher and all TA's as developers into git repo.
Course in Moodle - not yet
Student key for 2022-2023 fall:
Do not forget to add .gitignore to your repository. You can use these:
Add this also in addition if you use JetBrains Rider
- Basic program structure
- Type system
- Working with data
- Programming patterns
- Delegates, Events, Exceptions
- WPF, UWP
Do not leave all the work for the last week!